"Quero ter uma idéia nova a cada dia, e depois, tentar realizá-la." Victor Civita

terça-feira, 30 de novembro de 2010


Hi
I’m not very well…
I’m here with my heart beating. Unfortunately I don’t have patience and I hope to have faith one day.
My day was very nice. The sun, the traffic, the job, and the people….but now, I received a bad news. I had hate.
I know that the person needs to deserve, and after it will receive something…In general these people are good and happy. In my case, maybe, I’m not a good person. I don’t know!
When I think that I’m in the correct way or I’m doing a good thing, but after to happen something and I stay down. Do you feel this crazy sensation?
I’m lost. I don’t know what to do.
There is problem in my job, my family, my money, my friends and my mind….my heart.
I had prayed, but I don’t feel the change. Could you help me, please?
I try to keep my mind with a good energy. I try to do many things, like: to study, to work, to walk, to read, to dance and I try to help other people, but, when I’m on my bed, I feel alone. Is only God and me…..or me and myself? I don’t feel God near.

vsl

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário