"Quero ter uma idéia nova a cada dia, e depois, tentar realizá-la." Victor Civita

sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010

Number one

Hi guys,

Below, my first text in English...I'm able!

Before the day ends, what happened that was good?

When the night arrives, and I cannot dream, I think: What happened today? There is always something...
One call, one film, one e-mail, one smile...even a fight can be good, if it helps us.
But, for some people, going through a day is only earning money or receiving good news.
In the last weeks my days had many great things, like: I received one beautiful song, and I remembered my friend, she lives in Ireland.
And now, the days go by....giving us special moments.
I think sadness can make our day a special day, but we don't know this at the exact hour...just later...in the future.
Don't live to just live the day...because it is the only way for hope tomorrow.

With love,

2 comentários:

  1. Hi beautiful!!! Congratulations... your english is very good... now what you have to do is praticsing... so, come here and do it! hahaha
    I cannot wait until the day that you decide to leave all behind and live a new life here with me... praticsing not just the english, but the friendship!!! And I have sure that soon you will be speaking better than me... what is not too hard, because my grammar is horrible, these are words of my teacher hahahah... lov u!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi dear...Tks for your words.
    Wait for me, pleaseeee...rs
    Lov u

    ResponderExcluir